How To Buy Crypto
So you’ve been hearing a lot about cryptocurrency and want to learn more but don’t know where to start. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, I will cover everything from what cryptocurrencies are to how to invest in them.
Whether you have a little money to invest or a lot, this post will give you all the information you need so that you can start investing in cryptocurrency today.
How to Start Investing in Cryptocurrency
Create cryptocurrency exchange account
To buy cryptocurrency on an exchange, you need to find out which exchanges are available in your country and what kind of currency you want to buy. Most cryptocurrency exchanges allow only a few different currencies to be traded – the most popular are Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. However, you can also find a many more currencies on some exchanges. Here’s a list of the most common currencies that exchanges allow to trade: Ethereum (ETH) Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Zcash (ZEC) Dash (DASH) Monero (XMR) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) NEM (XEM) DashCash (DASHC) Dogecoin (DOGE) Stratis (STRAT) Viacoin (VIA) Ripple (XRP) Stellar (XLM) Any of the above options is a good choice and can get you started.
Binance is the world’s largest crypto exchange, offering over 500 cryptocurrencies for global and 52 cryptocurrencies for U.S. traders.
Coinbase is a intuitive, beginner-friendly platform offering over 60 cryptocurrencies for all investors.
Deposit FIAT currency into your account
Cryptocurrency exchanges will let you buy crypto using fiat cash like USD, AUD, RUB, EUR, and others. There are multiple ways to deposit cash on your account:
- Credit Card
- Wire transfer
- and others
Some payment methods might have high deposit fees, always check what is the cheapest method at the moment. If you are using Binance please check “How to deposit Fiat Without Fee to Binance“.
Buy Crypto Tutorial:
Those short tutorial will teach you how to buy cryptocurrency on the most popular crypto exchanges: Binance and Coinbase:
Binance.com & Binance.us
- Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Now] on the homepage banner.
- Enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can get. Click [Continue].
- Please check the payment details and fees and confirm your order within 1 minute, or the amount of crypto you can get would be recalculated based on the current market price. You can click [Refresh] to see the new order amount.
- Sign in to Coinbase.
- Select Buy / Sell on the upper right-hand side.
- Click the Buy field to select the asset you’d like to purchase.
- Enter the amount you’d like to buy denominated in crypto or your local currency.
- Select your payment method.
- Click Preview Buy to confirm your purchase (you can always click the back arrow to make a change).
- If the details are correct, click Buy to complete your purchase.
Now you know how you can start investing in cryptocurrency. It is a cool way to buy and sell digital currency. It offers a safe way to invest in the future of money.